Spanish Language in numbers:
- Almost 559 million people speak Spanish, this number includes native speakers, fluent speakers and Spanish students.
- Almost 470 million people speak Spanish as a mother language.
- It’s the second most spoken language by number of speakers in the world, after Mandarin.
- 6.7% of worldwide population are native Spanish speakers.
- More than 21 million people study Spanish as a foreign language.
We are part of a very big community connected by the same language, and you can be part of it, too!
A language is there for everyone, just take it!
Why do you want to learn Spanish?
- Family and friends?
I would like to help you reaching your goals! (:
Source: El español: una lengua viva